Please read through the following terms & conditions for this order, by placing an order you will be agreeing to these Terms & Conditions
Poppleberry Stationery’s(PS) Terms & Conditions - Updated October 2018
1. ORDER PROCESS
• One PS has received full payment, I will input your wedding details into the design and send the first digital proof,
NB THERE ARE 3 ROUNDS OF PROOFS, any required after this will be charged at £10 per proof.
• NO WORK WILL START ON YOUR ORDER UNTIL FULL PAYMENT HAS BEEN RECEIVED
• With the proofs please bare in mind that the colours on your screen and in particular on mobile devices can vary and as such the printed product may differ slightly to the digital file, I always encourage the purchase of samples so the colours/quality can be physically seen.
• It is very important that before you approve the final proof that all information / spellings / design have been thoroughly checked by yourself for accuracy.
Whilst I take great care to ensure everything is correct, ultimately it is your responsibility to check all the details.
• If an error or omission occurs after the final proof then a reprint charge of 80% of the total order less postage will be incurred
However if the finished product differs from the approved final proof due to PS error or omission, then replacements will be provided free of charge as long as the error is notified to PS within 7 days from date of delivery and photographic proof has been given. PS will not be liable for any other costs as a consequence of this error.
2. ORDER TIMINGS
• All delivery dates quoted are from the date of the final proof being approved.
As a guide only :-
Accordion Fold Invitations – 7 days
All other invitations – 14-21 days depending on design
On the Day stationery – 7-10 days
• Please inform PS, when placing an order, if time is of the essence for the order and I will be able to let you know if this possible. Please note any delays in approving your proofs may impact your delivery time.
• All goods will be packaged securely for delivery and will be sent via Royal Mail 2nd class signed for delivery (unless stated otherwise). This is usually 3-5 days after posting.
• I will ask for confirmation, prior to delivery, of a postal address where someone will be available to sign for the parcel
• I will let you know your order has been posted and provide the tracking number (if appropriate)
• Should any damage occur during delivery, please notify PS within 48 hours and provide photographic evidence. PS will replace, at their discretion, the damaged items free of charge.
• Goods sent to overseas clients will be quoted on the relevant postage costs involved prior to placing an order. This will NOT include any import tax or fees required by the receiving country, this is the responsibility of the client.
• If you would like to cancel your order please notify me as soon as possible and provided no work has started on your order then a full refund will be given.
• If cancellation occurs when work has started but the final proof has not yet been approved then a 50% refund less postage costs will be given.
• Due to the personalised nature of wedding stationery NO CANCELLATION will be allowed once the final proof has been approved.
• If in the unlikely event your order is cancelled by myself, then a full refund will be given
• All stationery, artwork and designs remain the copyright of Poppleberry Stationery and may not be reproduced in any form without prior written consent from PS
• PS reserves the right to use any stationery created for your order, to promote their products or services. However, all personal details will be obscured or altered.
These terms and conditions (and any non contractual obligations arising out of them) will be governed by English Law and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.