HOW DO I ORDER?
• Wedding Samples
Choose the design you would like and “add to cart” – please note samples are not personalised with your wedding details and don’t include the envelope. Samples will be posted within 2-3 working days.
• Bulk Wedding Invitations
If you are happy with your choice of design, then please fill in the form below:
WHAT HAPPENS NEXT?
- Once the Google Docs Order Form has been received, I will send an invoice for the payment.
- Once full payment has been received, I’ll start the design process by tweaking the design (if needed) and inputting your wedding details.
- I’ll then send a digital proof for you to look at. It is important to check very carefully all the spellings / details / design are correct on the proof and how you would like them as once you have approved the proof, I am not responsible for any spelling or information errors. If reprinting is necessary, then a reprint charge will be incurred.
- If there are things you would like to change from the 1st proof just let me know and I’ll change them and send a revised 2nd proof. There are 3 free proofs included in your invitation price, should additional proofs be required these are charged at £10 each.
- Once you have approved the final proof then I’ll start to print and make your invitations, delivery will then be within 2-3 weeks depending on the complexity of the design.
CAN I CHANGE THE WORDING/COLOURS?
Yes!! All the wording can be changed to suit you (as long as I can make it fit in the space) and the majority of my designs can have the colours changed, just let me know and I can tell you what is possible.
DO YOU MAKE BESPOKE DESIGNS?
I love making custom designs so if you have some ideas, I’m happy to work with you to create your perfect wedding stationery. Bespoke designs start from £50, depending on their complexity. Please see my page all about bespoke design. Do not hesitate to contact me at email@example.com .
A LAST NOTE (phew!!)I just must mention colours, colours on screen, between different monitors and the digital proof may vary from the printed item so I do encourage you to buy a sample first to check the colours and also to see the loveliness of the invitation as well!!
Thanks for reading, any further questions please do not hesitate to contact me via my email address firstname.lastname@example.org